A Girl Can Run Faster With Her Skirt Up, Then a Man Can With His Pants Down.
I'm 36 and a librarian. I love books, movies, and tv shows. My current tv obsessions are Arrow, Revolution, Supernatural (since the damn pilot), Castle, Hawaii Five 0, NCIS LA, Dexter, and Person of Interest.
My favorite authors include to many to mention.
I also love creating wallpapers of my favorite shows and movies in Adobe Photoshop.
If you don’t have room for a mustache-wearing Meryl Streep on your blog, I...
More liked posts
If I’m going to get through this hiatus and wait for news on season 3 I’m going to really, really, really need some good smutting Charloe fiction.
1. I will not criticize your ship (be it Jarlie, Marlie, Miloe, Connie, etc.)
2. I will not read into every moment between my otp
3. I will not insist that they are the only good part of the show
4. I will not demand that they have more screen time together
5. I will be okay if they don’t become romantically canon (as long as they still have their moments of awesomeness)
But is swear to FUCKING GOD if ONE more person starts whining about their age gap I wIll fucKinG muRDEr SOMEoNE
Bass [to Miles]:
You would do the same for Charlie.
You would too you little fuck, don't even lie!
And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth’s mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born.
That was cool as shit.
(Source: robert-downey-junior, via timetofightlittlewolf)